Jan 18, 2010

Get It Now: DJ Triple Exe-The Passion Of R&B 8




1-Ryan Leslie-Tonight
2-Ron Browz-Undress
3-Iyaz-At Last Prod. by J.R. Rotem
4-Mariah Carey Feat Trey Songz-Inseparable
5-Omarion-Wet
6-Lloyd-Get A Room
7-Usher-Oh My Gosh Prod. By Will.I.Am
8-Christina Milian Feat The Dream-Welcome To Vegas
9-K.Michelle-Met Yo Match
10-Pleasure P-After The Club Dose
11-Matisyahy Feat Akon-One Day
12-Mariah Carey Feat Nicki Minaj-Up To My Face Remix
13-Mariah Carey Feat Ne-Yo-Angel's Cry
14-Omarion-Sweet Hangover
15-Usher-There Goes My Baby
16-Sammie Feat Trey Songz-Put It On My Tab
17-Lloyd Feat E-40-Track Shoes
18-Chris Brown Feat Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz-I Can Transform Ya
19-Nicole Scherzinger Feat Akon-By My Side
20-Jay Sean Feat Thara-Shame
21-Sade-Soldier Of Love

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment