Nov 17, 2009

Bleaching Your Skin




In Society,people tend to bleach their skin because in some communities think that the lighter you are the better you look.

So guys,Do you think it's right to bleach your skin to make people happier and to succeed in life.Looks like people who bleach their skin are not proud who they really are or culturally being dark isn't attractive.

Share your thoughts about this subject :)

Here's a mini documentary about people who want to bleach their skin and want to look caucasian to succed in life or be accepted in their communities.

2 comments:

  1. I for one think it's terrible to bleach your skin.'BLEACH'...The word alone is harsh.I think you should be proud of your skin colour nomatter what others say. I'm white and my friend is as dark as dark gets, and I think we're both absoluetly GORGEOUS! For those who would say 'easy for me to say cause life is easier for me cause I'm white', I don't know about that, I've had my share of hurt trying to fit in to my own "kind". And for anyone who has ever had to go through discrimination of any kind, all the more reason to stand proud and say:"What you see is what you get, love it or get the fuck out my face with your bullshit!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think bleaching skin is fine. It's a cosmetic choice, and lighter skin is much more attractive.

    ReplyDelete