Nov 16, 2009

My Movie Review




I saw the movie last night and boy i was so dissapointed of this so called great Documentary/Movie.

My opinion of this movie is i think the staff of the This Is It Tour intended to exploit Michael Jackson.They were a lot introductions of the staff and dancers and i think they used the movie to get exposure.

Also,the tour didn't occured at london.So what they did is to show the rehearsals in the documentary film to get their money back and maybe get more money from the show that didn't happen last summer.Watching the film was like more watching the show without the crowd attendance.

But anyways,this is just my opinion and don't take it personal because we all have our own mind.So if you want to share your opinion,feel free to write your comment on my blog.

R.I.P Michael Jackon The King Of Pop


Trailer of the film

No comments:

Post a Comment